Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My high school English teacher would be so proud of the alliteration!

Weight Watchers Wednesday

I gained a pound this week. I am disappointed because I followed my WW plan, stayed within my point allowance and just generally did well this week. I am still not exercising but should still lose if following the plan. Having said that it is probably just a water issue and next week will be great. I am not going to be discouraged and go eat a whole cheesecake.

Fresh Flowers

I read a lot of blogs. Many of them have little features that give you insight into the authors life. I am thinking of doing this with my fresh flowers. I love fresh flowers on a dinning room table and just about any other place too. For a long time I have denied myself this pleasure. We were kind of broke in July so Sexy wasn't able to get me the new camera I so desperately wanted. He brought me flowers instead. They looked so lovely on my dining room table that I have kept fresh flowers on my table since. I took a picture last week but didn't get around to posting it so this week there will be two pictures. Sometimes the arraignments last two weeks so I'm not promising that there will be a new picture every week but I plan on taking one as soon as I get the flowers on the table.



2 comments:

GK said...

I love fresh flowers also and deny myself b/c it seems like such a luxury.
Good for you!!!

Shana said...

I have decided that we should not deny ourselves all luxuries! I tend to only buy $10 worth of flowers at Kroger every other week. Really...not that much money in the long run and hasn't even made a noticeable dent in my grocery budget! You should try it! I bet they are even cheaper at the farmers market but I never get up early enough on Saturdays to get over there before all the good stuff is gone.