Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday

I lost 2 1/4 lbs. Woo WOO! That brings my total to 17 lbs.! I am very excited that the downward trend is continuing. I hope to keep it heading in that direction for a very long time. I have made lots of changes in my eating habits. Other than the fact that I am doing Weight Watchers I haven't really talked much about what I am eating. I am going to cut and paste a typical work day food entry. The numbers following the name of the food are the WW points.

Breakfast

1 serving alpine lace reduced fat provolone cheese 2.0
1 slice canadian bacon 1.0
16 fl oz coffee
1 serving multi-grain sandwich thins 1.0
6 servings non dairy creamer 1.0
6 servings splenda
1 serving v8 1.0

Lunch
1 serving Mountain Dew (12 fl oz) 3.0
1 serving ravioli florentine 5.0

Dinner
1 serving fresh spinach
1 serving ground beef 8.0
1/2 serving light sour cream 0.5
2 servings romaine lettuce

Snacks / Other
1 serving all bran garlic herb cracker 2.0
1 serving chocolate truffle bar 2.0
1 serving laughing cow original creamy swiss 1.0
1 serving microwave 94% fat free popcorn 1.0
1 serving mountain dew 3.0
1 serving wasa multi grain crispbread 0.5

No comments: