Friday, September 18, 2009

No more FAT jeans!

I had a great thing happen this morning when I was getting dressed.

In my office most Fridays are "jean" day. We don't interact with people outside our office very often. We do most of our contact through the telephone, fax and email. I wish we could wear jeans everyday but who doesn't wish that right? Having said that, as an attorney, this is the first job I've ever had that allows me to regularly wear jeans on Friday. I have only been able to wear my "fat" jeans for the past 8 months or so. These were the jeans I wore when I was retaining water or gained a little weight. Usually when I would have to start wearing them I would make some effort to slow down my eating to get back into my regular jeans (which are still a plus size pair of jeans but obviously a size smaller and thereby more acceptable). The last time I got into my "fat" jeans I just kept eating. Till they got tight and uncomfortable and then I joined WW because I did not want to be one of those people who end up weighting 350 lbs. and can barely walk.

This morning when I went to put my jeans on I remember they were in the laundry. I have had very low energy this week for probably a multitude of reasons but it has caused me to get behind on my laundry. So I decide to grab another pair of jeans, the ones I haven't been able to get into for 8 months. OMG.THEY.TOTALLY.FIT!!!! I was so excited...I am still so excited! Now I can't wait to lose more weight and have to actually buy jeans in a size I haven't worn in YEARS!!!

No comments: