Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oy!

I didn't walk. I'm not going to waste your time with a lot of silly excuses. I just didn't and I should have and I'm going to tonight.

I joined Weight Watchers today. My official first goal is to lose 14 lbs. I am excited about this endeavor. I will keep you posted.

Meanwhile back at the farm...I have terrible PMS. Seriously, I can understand why some have used or tried to use PMS as a defense to homicide. Even doctors now realize that for some the PMS can be really really bad and so they call it PMDD, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder. During my premenstrual time I am supposed to double up on my "happy pill" (read anti-anxiety/depression medication...I lurv lexapro!) but this month instead I completely stopped taking it*.

Es stupido.

Now someone must die.

I have been able to rationally talk myself out of killing 1. Sexy, 2. my mother, 3. my kids, 4. my co-worker and 5. random person in traffic who COULD.NOT.MERGE! Don't worry the PMS/PMDD will be passing any minute now and I'm taking my "happy pill" again...so you're safe...for now.

*I did not intentionally stop taking it...I just sort of forgot for 5 days in a row. I think my subconscious wants to kill someone!?

1 comment:

GK said...

I like your background. I am having trouble finding one for my blog that really speaks to me. I guess I could have worse problems...oh wait I do. ha.