Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My did it!

I did my twenty minutes on the treadmill and my movements after...they are mostly stretching type movements this week...eventually this turns into the strength training portion of the workout. I am proud of myself and resolved to use exercise to get my body healthy. I'm not ready to actually disclose how much I weigh but a goal is a great thing to have. My first goal is to lose 15 lbs. I am a big fan of positive reinforcement. I am not going to set a goal without having a reward for meeting it. My reward for meeting my first goal will be to get a facial. I have always wanted to get one so here is my chance! My ultimate goal is to be around 140. Having said that I am not waiting until I reach that weight to start trying to have a baby. I don't have a number for that yet. I'll let ya know.

On another note, the church I attend sends out an email blessing every Monday...cause who couldn't use a little extra blessing on Mondays. This week the blessing was about our fathers, in honor of the approaching holiday. I am including it here because I enjoyed it and I thought you might as well.

Bless all fathers and all those who have given fatherly love
As You have given life so they have given us life, and they live in us.
Give them joy as children feel joy
At making part of Your wonderful creation.
Let them know richness and satisfaction
Let them feel our gratitude and love
Let them be happy

We thank you for the gift of our fathers
Pour out your blessings on them, and show us how to love them better
Let their lives be long and fruitful
So their families may love them even more
Give them wonder and awe
Give them peace and serenity
Give them our love

In the name of our Father, bless our fathers
Hold them close to You.

No comments: