Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Newton's First Law

An object at rest tends to stay at rest. I did exercise four times last week. I am proud of that. I haven't done a damn thing since. I am NOT proud of that. I will be walking tonight for 28 minutes and doing the exercises for Day 5 of the Biggest Loser 30 day jump start.

Wednesday at noon I will be attending my first Weight Watchers meeting. I have been talking with a friend who is doing WW and she is having success. What I like about the WW system is the flexibility.

And now time for a funny story...

I got my first obscene phone call yesterday. It was on my cell phone. I was sitting at my desk at work when the phone rang and showed a "withheld" number. I answered it anyway just in case and I will share a portion of the call with you.

Accentia: Hello

Obscene caller: What time do you get off? (lots of weird noises in the background...running water...movement...muffled voice)

A: who is this?

OC: (muffle muffle) Bryan...What time do you get off?

A: (Still unsure about what is going on and whether or not I know the other person on the phone) why do you want to know?

OC: What time do you get off?

A: The normal time (is my oh so clever answer in case this is a murder who will be waiting for me in the parking deck?)

OC: You would get off a lot faster if you would get on my d**k

A: (uproarious laughter as hanging up cell phone)

Fade black

It seriously cracked me up. So...what time do you get off?

No comments: