Monday, June 15, 2009

The Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start


I am starting the exercise portion of the 30 day jump start TODAY! I got Sexy to get the treadmill out of storage and put it in the man cave in front of the tv.

The way it works...at least for cardio...your goal is to walk for 60 mins 6 days a week. You start by walking for 20 mins the first day....then every day you add 2 mins. By the end of the 30 days you should have accomplished the goal. There are other exercises that you are supposed to do but honestly I've forgotten what they are. I will let you know tomorrow.

Yes, loyal reader, tomorrow. I hope to post an entry letting you know if I in fact did walk my required minutes and complete my required movements (other exercises). I am hoping this will improve not only my health but also my poor blogging skills. Wish me luck!

I have every intention of following the food portion of the 30 day jump start as well but am trying to diminish the unacceptable food that is in the pantry and freezer first.

No comments: