Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Speaking of weddings...

My brother-in-law got married this past weekend. It was one of those do-it-yourself weddings. When Sexy and I got married we knew we couldn't pull off a do-it-yourself wedding...we are too lazy! Luckily Sexy's mother is very good at cooking and decorating. We were drafted to assist with this do-it-yourself wedding. It was great fun and a lot of work.

The downside was that I ate and drank things that would not be considered "good choices". I did limit my portions on the food but not on the cokes. Sexy's mom and step-dad live in the country and they have sulfur in their water. It smells nasty. I.CAN.NOT.DRINK.IT. I can barley brush my teeth or bath in it.

I know I have issues. So I drank sweet tea and cokes for four days and shock me shock me shock me I gained four lbs. So that sucks. Glad the wedding went well. I will now be devising a strategy for the next time we head to the in-laws. It will most certainly entail bottled water.

No comments: