Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Second Verse Same as the First

Second week in a row for no weight loss. I am again ok with that as I had feared a gain. I had my annual girls weekend at the lake. I made great choices and watched my portions but did not count points for the entire 2 1/2 day trip. I had also had trouble the two days prior to the trip and went over my points.

This is what is so funny when you change the way you eat. Compared to every other girls weekend I ate leaps and bounds better this year. Compared to how I eat when I am working the WW plan I didn't eat so fabulous. Next week I am hoping for a good loss. I am still not exercising. The treadmill is no longer an option as I broke the console when moving it last week. Sexy can get it to work but only on 4 mph with an incline of 10...not happening! I have been considering getting up off my ass and doing the Wii Fit. So far I've only gotten as far as the considering. I have lost 13.5 lbs. I am .5 lbs from my first goal.

No comments: