Monday, November 23, 2009

Why I keep losing and gaining the same 2 lbs.

Weight Watchers Wednesday Monday

I gained 1 3/4 lbs. This week. I am seriously gaining and losing the same two pounds and have been for the last month. I am trying to figure out why but the truth is I know why I just have to admit it to myself and to you faithful reader!

1. I am not tracking what I'm eating. This means I am not tracking my points. On some days I think I am staying within my point range but on many I know I am not.

2. I haven't found a zero point coke replacement yet. For the time being I have mostly replaced my coke habit with my sweet tea habit. It is really not an improvement.

3. I am not exercising with any consistency. I have walked a couple times but nothing to brag about. I am not using the Wii Fit. I have got to stop making excuses and get moving!

4. I am having a motivation issue. I've lost 25 lbs. That is great. I still have more than 100 lbs. to go. I can't just start taking months off.

I'm going to have to find the strength to push through and do the things I KNOW I need to do even when the motivation is lacking!

No comments: