Friday, November 20, 2009

What is a Beyonce?

Sexy works nights sometimes. The other evening the kids and I took him some dinner at work. He was telling me about something he had seen on TV where Ashton Kutcher punk'd Beyonce. She was the celebrity responsible for placing the star on the top of a huge tree. They had a cherry picker type thing that lifted her to the top. When she placed the star on top the TREE.FELL.OVER. She freaked. Sexy said it was great.

As we were pulling away Fighter Pilot said, "What is a beyonce?

That cracked me up...and it only got funnier from there.

I explained WHO Beyonce was. When I said she was a singer I launched into a little Single Ladies, "All the single ladies, all the single ladies"

Sassafrass immediately started relating to me about where she had heard that song before.

Sassafrass: In Alvin and the Chipmunks the squeakquel there are these

Accentia: wait...did you just say squeakquel?

S: *in her best announcer voice* There have been many great sequels. There have even been prequels. Now get ready for the world' first SQUEKQUEL

*cue uproariously laughter*

Sassafrass went on to explain the scene from the preview where the teenage chipmunk girls are singing "Single Ladies".

Then for the finale Fighter Pilot, dancing in a way that is only possible while strapped in a car seat, using his very best girl chipmunk voice, launched into the song, "If you like then you better put a ring on it. If you like it then you better put a ring on it".

I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants!

Here are the ladies doin' their thang!


1 comment:

GK said...

love love love this!!!!