Friday, October 2, 2009

Wii Fit

We got a Wii for Christmas last year. "We" meaning that Sexy and I purchased one for the family. (cause that is the whole reason we have a family...so we can buy toys and claim they are for the family...we are smrt!) I wanted to get a Wii Fit but the only thing harder than finding and purchasing a Wii for Christmas last year was finding and purchasing a Wii Fit! Sexy got me one for Valentines Day and I bet I was one of the few wives who received said gift that was truly grateful! Oh honey, exercise equipment for Valentines Day...you shouldn't have...really.

I am positive that I have mentioned previously that I don't like to exercise. I thought...Wii Fit will make it fun and I'll stick with it and it will work. So Sexy gets it all set up and I go through the initial "body test" and it takes my already shorter and wider than average Mii (which I made shorter and wider than average in an attempt to be somewhat accurate in creating the Mii) and makes it FAT. My Mii...FAT. I know I'm fat. You don't have to make my Mii fat to emphasize the point! So lets just say that in order to PUNISH the Wii Fit I didn't use it for 8 months. If I could figure out how to capture an image of my fat Mii and put it on the interwebs I would share it with you cause that is how I roll! Alas, I haz no IT skillz!

The point you ask...and for once I actually have one...I have issued a Wii Fit challenge to myself. The purpose of the challenge is to create a habit of using the Wii Fit. The challenge is to "play" on the Wii Fit and earn 20 minutes of tokens at least 3 times a week. This is the challenge for October. I am planning on meeting that challenge and raising it in November but we will deal with that WHEN it happens. I am actually going to try and get three sessions in this very short week of October. I did my first session last night and it actually was fun! I know I was shocked too! I saw some very distinct improvement in my capabilities and I'm actually sore today!

4 comments:

GK said...

We have not used ours either. We need to get to it.

Shana Alexander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shana said...

I was amazed by how quickly the 20 minutes went by. I am going to do it again tonight.