Monday, February 22, 2010

"I'm a pothole"

Geico has this commercial where a pothole talks. The first time I heard it I thought...oh great another hack southern accent. Then someone actually said I sound like that commercial and I thought they were crazytown!

Since then I have been interrupted once in the middle of a story and once at the end of a story by someone saying "I'm a pothole". Completely different group of people and different story same response.

So, I guess I have a hack southern accent!

I am embracing it and can now do the commercial in its entirety. In case you've missed it here is a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjMUfIKktWU

2 comments:

Gini said...

I cannot thank you enough for the pothole commercial. It just makes me happy! I came to your blog from Kyrans and share your Weight Watcher adventure. GOod luck!

Shana said...

It is my pleasure Gini...I love it too! I adore Kyran's blog. It was one of the first blogs I read.

WW really works...when you actually do it! So far that has been my experience.